When a person falls in love with his friend, he may experience a period of doubts about the desire to show the feelings of falling in love, fearing that this circumstance could negatively interfere with the friendship relationship. However, this fear can be contextualized within the framework of reality itself by understanding what are the effects of pretending nothing had happened when the reality is that there has been a change in that relationship. Someone who lives this situation wonders how to make a friend fall in love . In Psychology-Online we give you some ideas.
How to make a friend fall in love? 5 tips
Love is often unexpected and unpredictable, however, there are some tricks you can apply if you wonder how to make a girl fall in love or how to make a woman fall in love. Also, if your goal is to know how to make a friend fall in love, here we present five rabbits specifically for it. These are the five points to keep in mind to make a friend fall in love:
- Define your goal. If you want to make your friend fall in love, then, you have to align your actions with this purpose by focusing your attention on what depends on you. For example, you can influence your ability to show your best version. If you live a period of doubts in which you do not know if you want to bet on what you feel or prefer to continue nurturing the bond of friendship by believing that it is a passing illusion, it is recommended that you take your time to resolve this issue. Once you have found your answer, you can determine what your goal is. It may help you to take this test to find out if you are in love.
- Get out of your comfort zone in this friendship. That is, do not look at the time shared in common so far as a reference from which to observe the present as a continuity. What you feel marks a turning point in your positioning before this friendship. So listen to your feelings and take the initiative to create new shared memories by proposing new plans.
- Time. If it is a long-term friendship bond, the advice to step out of the comfort zone in this friendship should be practiced gradually and gradually. In this way, you too will be able to better observe how you feel about this person and also listen to their response to your initiatives. This measure of time can not only be interpreted in relation to the passage of the weeks on the calendar but to your own internal time. It is recommended that you listen to your inner voice because there may come a time when you feel that you no longer want to continue at this point if this situation is making you suffer.
- Don’t assume the role of confidant. It is very positive that you dedicate time to him and that you show interest in meeting him. Even if she is your friend and you think you already know everything about her, this is a belief that you can change if you want to make her fall in love. That person, like you, is immersed in a continuous transformation at a vital level. Therefore, take the initiative to know him from the present. But, to make a friend fall in love, try not to assume the role of confidant of the best friend.
- Share this information only with someone you trust. If you have mutual friends, it may be better not to share your feelings with people who can reveal what you feel for your friend. Trust who will keep this information in privacy. Being able to speak confidently with a friend will help you get a bigger picture of the situation. If at the moment you do not want to talk to anyone about this topic, you can find in the emotional expression of writing a way to dialogue with yourself.
How to make a friend fall in love: 4 things you shouldn’t do
If you find yourself in the situation of wanting to make a friend fall in love, you want to know how to make a girl fall in love or how to make a woman fall in love, there are certain aspects that you must take into account as they can be counterproductive. What gestures are best to avoid in this situation? Here are three things you should not do :
- Focus solely on the difficulty of the situation. Some people worry about the possibility of losing the friendship when in fact they can also adopt a positive reading by observing the trust they have with their friend as a favorable context for seduction.
- Anticipate events. You think it is better not to try when negative ideas arise in your inner dialogue with each initiative. If you really want to find out how your friend feels about you, you cannot safely guess what she feels. Living is discovering new answers. And you find yourself at that moment in which you have the opportunity to take the initiative to unveil this unknown.
- Listen only to others. Do not let yourself be conditioned by the opinion that people from the closest environment may have about this story, do not behave as a spectator but as a protagonist. Listen to yourself and make your own decisions
- Center the seduction in the insistence. This behavior produces a distance response from the other person.
These are some possible mistakes to avoid when falling in love with a person
How to know if your friend is in love with you
How can you see if your friend starts to feel something for you too?
- Evolution in friendship towards love. When you take stock of the timeshare in common during the last period, you observe a significant change with respect to the spaces shared before between you. A change that can be noticed in the new topics of conversation, in the shared plans or in the frequency of the meetings.
- Intuition. The information of intuition is not always aligned with the essence of the facts, however, as the protagonist of this story, it is likely that you may have clues that indicate this information or the opposite. For example, the language of looks.
- Behavior change. Just as you behave differently when in love, you have also noticed this change in his communication with you, not only in face-to-face plans but also in communication over the phone.
- It has details with you that make you feel special. Gestures that show the value of personalization. For example, he has taken a long time to surprise you on a date that is important to you. Friends also surprise their friends, however, when you compare this surprise with others that I had with you previously, you feel something other than friendship.
- To guide you, you can take this test to find out if your friend likes you.
How to know if your friend is in love with you? Find your own answer by thinking about what you think is the key, from your point of view, in a situation like this.
Finally, if you feel that you are in love with your best friend, but she does not or if she finally tells you that she does not feel the same, the best option is to thank the sincerity, respect her decision and contemplate the idea of continuing the friendship or not.
This article is merely informative, in Psychology-Online we do not have the power to make a diagnosis or recommend treatment. We invite you to go to a psychologist to treat your particular case.